Join Infinite Internet as we continue to expand our industry-leading network to improve the ways people, businesses, and things connect. Infinite IC is positioned to lead with the emergence of technologies like our best-in-class LTE network and the Internet of Things (IoT) to impact a wide variety of industries, such as healthcare, education, manufacturing, public safety, government, and many others. As part of this team, you will play a critical role in our transformation by helping our customers in all lines of business and helping maintain the technology that keeps our customers connected.
Answer all incoming calls and chats Individual must be detail oriented and able to independently and successfully troubleshoot resolve modem technology problems for customers.
- Ability to follow documented processes.
- Fill out tickets for billing and sales as needed.
- Direct calls and chats to necessary departments as needed
- Answer customer questions to the best of your ability
- Responsible for troubleshooting with customers: Checking lights on the modem, setting APN, Bandlocking, changing from LTE to 5G
- Checking customer’s line with the carrier: checking data usage, doing resets of the line.
- Activating SIM cards with carriers
- Testing, maintenance and repair of modems as possible and as needed
- Escalate tickets as necessary to the manager
- Provide technical support and orientation to staff as needed
- Assisting with website support
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expertise in explaining technical issues and giving instructions to troubleshoot system-related issues
- Updated with current industry trends and efficiency in working with them
- Should possess good verbal as well as written communication skills and should be able to provide guidance on telephones and email
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a complex and mixed-team environment. Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule, and meet deadlines
- Linux a plus
- Networking/vLans a plus
- Wireless Networking
- Mobile (iOS/Android) JOB TYPE: Full Time/Hourly based on experience
WORK LOCATION: Remote/Office
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Must be flexible: Morning, Midday and Night Shifts. Must be available to work at least one weekend day.