Join Infinite Internet as we continue to expand our industry-leading network to improve the ways people, businesses, and things connect. Infinite is positioned to lead with the emergence of technologies like our best-in-class 5G, LTE network and the Internet of Things (IoT) to impact a wide variety of industries such as healthcare, education, manufacturing, public safety, government, and many others. As part of this team, you will play a critical role in our transformation through helping our customers in all lines of business and helping maintain the technology that keeps our customers connected. Also – did we mention we love our people? We care about having people on the team looking for a positive culture and energy. Join us!
- Answer all incoming calls and chats
- Extensive customer service background: from the initial sales > troubleshooting their equipment > billing. One stop shop customer service expert!
- Sales experience +++++ Looking for someone with a sales background with high motivation taking leads and closing the sale!
- Individual must be detail oriented and able to independently and successfully troubleshoot resolve modem technology problems for customers
- Ability to follow documented processes
- Fill out tickets for billing and sales as needed
- Direct calls and chats to necessary departments as needed
- Answer customer questions as an expert and maintain high education on our product and services
- Responsible for troubleshooting with customer: Checking lights on modem, setting APN, Bandlocking, changing from 3g/4g to LTE, checking AML
- Checking customer’s line with carrier: checking data usage, doing resets of the line
- Activating SIM cards with carriers
- Escalate tickets as necessary to manager
- Provide technical support and orientation to staff as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Expertise in explaining technical issues and give instructions to troubleshoot system related issues
- Updated with current industry trends and efficiency in working with them
- Should possess good verbal as well as written communication skills and should be able to provide guidance on telephones and email
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a complex and mixed team environment. -Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule, and meet deadlines
- Linux a plus
- Networking/vLans a plus
- Wireless Networking
- Mobile (iOS/Android)
JOB TYPE: Full Time/Hourly based on experience
WORK LOCATION: Boise, ID
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Works quickly and able to manage high volume of customers with great customer service
- High proficiency with computers and technology. Learns and absorbs training quickly!
Currently looking to hire for different shifts, must be flexible: Morning, Midday and Night Shift Must be available to work at least one weekend day.
Benefits: -401K retirement plan with matching -Medical Insurance -Vision Insurance -Annual raises -PTO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $23.00 /hour + sales commissions